Lawyers of the firm Advokat v Europe will help you to receive compensation from the insurance company for occupational injuries and diseases.
We help get insurance compensation for injured workers in more than 15 European countries.
The injured workers in Europe can receive compensation for occupational injuries and diseases in 2 ways. Firstly, all injured workers in Europe are entitled to compensation from the Temporary Disability Fund (only for official employment). Alternatively, you can get compensation from the employer (Employers’ liability insurance). Employers’ liability insurance protects employers from financial loss if a worker has a job-related injury or illness.
Very often the employer is negligent in ensuring a safe working environment for his employees. The most common causes of personal injuries in the workplace are poor working environment, inadequate equipment, lack of employee training, and lack of safety training.
Compensation for Occupational Injuries
Compensation payments at the workplace in Europe:
- Compensation for harms caused to life and health;
- Compensation for medical expenses;
- Compensation for rehabilitation services;
- Compensation for additional care;
- Compensation for travel expenses;
- Compensation for making you house wheelchair-accessible;
- Compensation for retraining, if necessary;
- Monthly pension for disability;
- Compensation for increased needs;
- Compensation for lost income.
Occupational fatality abroad
When a person died at the workplace abroad, immediate family members can receive compensation for:
- Loss of financial support;
- Funeral expenses;
- Treatment after psychological trauma;
- Losses for dependency;
- Pain and suffering.
Legal assistance abroad
If you were injured at the workplace abroad, do not wait – fill out an application form on our website and we will contact you!
Our guarantees and advantages in work:
- We provide legal services on a No Win, No Fee basis;
- Y1ou do not need to pay fees for investigation, information or consultation;
- We conclude a written Power of Attorney and Agreement;
- We give the client full access to his case and the ability to monitor the process via the Internet.
We provide legal assistance to individuals and legal entities in Europe, Canada and the USA.
Our accident lawyer in Europe will help you with all the necessary documents, represent your interests in court, and will help you to receive compensation from the foreign insurance company.
Lawyers of the firm Lawyer in Europe will help you to receive compensation from the insurance company for occupational injuries and diseases.
Enterprises are constantly increasing their foreign economic turnover, entering new sales markets, looking for new counterparties abroad. If counterparties behave illegally, our lawyers in Europe come to the rescue.
The confidence between directors and investors is important to the prosperity of business abroad, regardless of the country in which the company is set up. If this cooperation is broken, then a corporate dispute between directors and investors could have a negative impact on the potential income of the company.
Unpaid bills can lead to difficult financial situation for any business. Collecting money from debtor indebtedness can be very difficult, especially if you have long-term business relationships with foreign counterparty.
International copyright law allows web developers, musicians, artists, writers, photographers, and others to protect the uniqueness of their work. As well as any financial income these works may bring.